Saturday, April 30, 2011

What's that orange glow in the sky?

At last--daffodils!
Was that a bumblebee that
zoomed by, or just hope?


Spring has come slowly here, dragging its feet and throwing tantrums. However, today I got to play outside with my family and we found some daffodils growing between two fences, and the trees are finally budding. We had to wear coats, and the wind was chilly, but you could smell the fresh earth scent and I swear I saw a fat bumblebee buzz by...

Hope springs eternal!

5 comments:

Intangible Hearts said...

That could be a double edged sword if you're allergic to bumble-bees like my grandson.

Betsy said...

Ooh, that's a bummer!
I guess that's why they're "danger yellow", eh?
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tanya Reimer said...

Oh and we just got snow. Wanna have a snowball fight?
It's so nice to come by and dream about spring!
My Internet was down for all of March, so I'm just getting back into it!

William Kendall said...

And it's only four more months until we start getting frosty nights again. Can't wait!

PK HREZO said...

Aw, I love it! The essence of Spring! :)